The National Federation of Families’ National Family Support Technical Assistance Center is working with Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation at Boston University to offer resources designed to help medical workers be more effective when engaging with families.
If you’re a social worker, psychiatrist, psychologist or another professional in the mental health industry, they’re asking you to take a brief survey. We’ve quoted the details below, along with all of the different types of professionals and licensees they want to hear from.
Here’s a link to the survey. Thanks for participating!
Details their survey flyer, quoted verbatim:
We have created a brief 9 question survey (shorturl.at/aceuJ) that takes 3-5 minutes to complete which will help guide our efforts in creating resources that meet the needs of clinicians to engage with families in behavioral health settings. Please complete this survey by March 30, 2023 to share your experience around receiving instruction in family engagement during your formal education and training.
Who Can Take This Survey
People currently receiving training or who have completed training to earn one of the following degrees or licenses:
- Academy of Certified Social Worker (ACSW)
- Clinical Doctor of Occupational Therapy (ODT)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) with Psychiatry residency
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Psychology or related field
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing with specialized focus in Psychiatry
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselor (LCADAC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Master of Science (MS) in Nursing with a specialized focus in Psychiatry