Do you get constant calls from the school?
Are you worried about your young child’s development?
Is your child anxious or depressed?
Does your child have trouble sitting still or doing what people ask?
We are families just like you, raising children with behavioral health challenges.
We Support Each Other:
- Talk to another parent who has been in your shoes
- Find information and resources
- Learn ways to support your child
We Work Together to Make Things Better For Our Children:
- We survey families to find out find out what they think will most help their children
- We conduct town hall and community meetings
- We help legislators and other policy makers understand what our children need
We Advocate With You To Get What You Want For Your Child. We Can Help You:
- Understand your family’s rights at school and other places
- Prepare for meetings
- Write letters and formal complaints