Our 7th Annual Community Partnership Celebration is Monday, November 16th, at 5:30 pm, and it will be our first Virtual Celebration. This online celebration will be streamed on our Facebook page using Facebook Live. Please register for a free ticket and learn more about being a sponsor. We hope to see all of you there.
Celebrating you and our partnerships with you means so much to us. It is also an evening for raising money to support the work of Families as Allies. Every dollar raised furthers our mission: To make sure families are partners in their children’s care.
These are some of the ways your donations can make a difference:
Your $100 donation:
- Supports one family in resolving a school issue
- Provides one family with a day of respite
- Helps one mental health provider understand a special education issue
- Funds one town hall meeting about how to make our systems work better, including distributing results and findings to families, systems and policy makers
- Trains ten families in education advocacy
- Supports a family engagement seminar with twenty people working with families
- Funds research to change a policy to improve educational outcomes for children
- Develops curriculum to train parents to help other parents in a new child-serving system
- Provides parent to parent peer support to 20 families of young children for a year