- This event has passed.
Webinar: Managing Children’s Mental Health: A Pediatric Hospital Imperative
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm CST
For many young people, the COVID-19 pandemic has intensified existing mental and behavioral health challenges. Learn how pediatric hospitals and providers are redesigning their behavioral health programs, leveraging technology, mobilizing community partners, and expanding research and treatment efforts to ensure that care is accessible and equitable. Hear from several health care leaders at the forefront of improving children’s mental health during this unprecedented time.
This webinar is part of Pediatric Priorities: Improving Children’s Health in the COVID-19 Era, a virtual event series from U.S. News & World Report, developed with support from Texas Children’s Hospital. Hear from leading experts on urgent issues in pediatric health and what children’s hospital executives, pediatric providers, and key community stakeholders can do to improve the well-being of America’s young people.
Register here: usnews.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LY5hAGcLS1-YI_3E3O8y-A
- Melissa Merrick, Ph.D., President, and Chief Executive Officer, Prevent Child Abuse America
- Moderator: Angela Haupt, Managing Editor, Health, U.S. News & World Report
- Karin L. Price, Ph.D., Chief of Psychology, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Ukamaka M. Oruche, Ph.D., RN, FAAN, Associate Professor and Director of Global Programs, Indiana University School of Nursing
- Abigail B. Schlesinger, M.D., Chief, Child, and Adolescent Psychiatry and Integrated Care, UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh; Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Michael T. Sorter, M.D., Director, Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati
- Moderator: Morgan Felchner, Executive Editor, News, U.S. News & World Report
Event sponsors receive significant exposure through custom programming and integration opportunities, as well as branding and recognition before, during, and after the event. Inquiries may be directed to Peter Bowes.