Parent Town Hall with the US Department of Education
July 29 @ 8:00 pm CDT
– Will my child(ren) be safe at school?
– What COVID precautions should I look for in my child’s school?
– How will schools take my child’s social and emotional well-being into account?
– Is the vaccine safe?
– Should I get the vaccine?
– Should my child(ren) get the vaccine?
While one of the Biden Administration’s top priorities is to have all students back in-person this fall, they recognize that this goal will not be met if parents’ voices are not heard, and their concerns are taken into account. This Parent Town Hall is a unique opportunity for parents to share their ideas and concerns, and to get their questions answered.
During the event, panelists from the US Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will answer parents’ questions and address concerns around the return to in-person instruction.
Parents are invited to submit questions about the return to in-person instruction below. Pre-submitted questions will help plan the content of the session. Time will also be reserved for live questions and answers at the end of the event.