We want you to tell us what’s happened when you’ve tried to find help for your child.
Not sure if these questions and our survey applies to you?
Does your child ……...
- Do things at school that you keep getting called about?
- Seem much sadder or more anxious than other children?
- Ever want to hurt themselves or someone else?
- Act more hyper than other children their age?
- Have a lot of trouble making friends?
- Have a diagnosis such as ADHD, Mood Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder or Anxiety?
If you answered yes or maybe to any of these questions, or if you feel that your child has emotional, social or behavioral challenges not described in the questions above, please take our anonymous survey. If a question doesn’t apply to you or you don’t want to answer it, skip it.
Your feedback will help Families as Allies focus on the most important ways to help Mississippi children and families. Your answers are anonymous and confidential.