- This event has passed.
2021 GANGS Workshop
March 3, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST
FTC Prevention Services
Participants are presented with STRATEGIES to help strengthen community efforts and plans to combat local street gangs and address youth violence, keeping in mind that street gangs are extremely fluid and adapt to their environments.
Learn how to identify indicators of traditional street gang activity by their:
- physical appearance,
- and more…
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Clinicians, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Psychologists, and Interventionists
- Advocates, Families, and Former Gang Members
- Law Enforcement Personnel, School Security and Resource Officers
- Public Health and Prevention Officials
- Federal, State, and Local Officials and Lawmakers
- Education Specialists and Researchers
- Lawyers, Judges, and Court Officials